Please pay attention once again to point 3 from the General Terms and Conditions of ted.bg
3. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
TED BED EAD processes personal data, received when operating its website https://ted.bg, in accordance with the Regulation (EC) 2016/679 ("GDPR") provisions and the related legal framework, including the Personal Data Protection Act.
3.1. PERSONAL DATA DEFINITION
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identifiable natural person or a natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more signs specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
3.2. TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data being processed are "standard" personal data like name, e-mail, address, IP address, phone number, e-mail, etc.
3.3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA RECEIPT
TED BED EAD objectives for personal data processing are:
- For the purposes of our e-shop management activities:
- processing of order(s) received from the TED BED EAD electronic shop in accordance with the concluded contract
- maintenance and support of certain offered services features
- the advertising of TED BED EAD goods and services.
- We use personal data to help us developing, delivering and improving our products, services, content and advertising.
- We may occasionally use your personal information to send important messages such as notifications about your purchases and our policy changes and terms.
- It is likely also to use your personal information for internal purposes such as checks, data analysis, and for TED BED EAD research to improve product and customer services.
- In case of your participation in events, lotteries, contests or promotions, we may use the information provided to administer these programs.
3.4. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data processing is based on the consent of the personal data subject, according to the provision of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Art. 6 (1) (a), namely that the data subject gives their consent for their personal data processing for the explicit purposes stated. The processing is also necessary for the implementation of the offered service, according to Art. 6 (1) (b).
3.5. CASES OF PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
In certain cases TED BED EAD may disclose personal data to its partners that provide products and services related to the Company's activities or to assist TED BED EAD in customers’ marketing. Personal information shall be disclosed only in order to improve our products, services and advertising; the same won’t be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
TED BED EAD may disclose your personal data to third parties when required by law, in a lawsuit, in a litigation and/or upon request by public and governmental authorities in or outside the country of residence. We may also disclose personal data if we find that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate for the purposes of national security, law enforcement or other matters of public concern.
3.6. PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER IN THIRD COUNTRIES
As a rule, TED BED EAD does not transfer personal data to third countries outside the EU. In some cases, your data may be transferred to third parties for the execution of a contract between TED BED EAD and a company acting as a service provider. In these cases, TED BED EAD ensures that this transfer is carried out in full compliance with the respective level of personal data protection, provided by Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (GDPR).
3.7. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The retention period for storing your personal data is six years from the date of your consent.
3.8. MEASURES TAKEN TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security measures that apply to personal data protection are: implementing, both at the time of identifying the means of processing and at the time of processing itself, the appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to effectively apply data protection principles, such as minimizing data, integrating the necessary safeguards into the processing process, as well as introducing appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data is handed by default only when needed for any particular purpose of processing.
3.9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
With regard to personal data collection and processing, you have the following rights:
- You are entitled to request a copy of your personal data and to have access at any time to your personal data.
- You are entitled to transfer your personal data to another data administrator without any hindering or impediment from our side.
- You are entitled to request us to correct, without unnecessary delay, inaccurate personal data and data that need to be updated. For the purpose of correcting or supplementing your personal data, you must submit a separate declaration stating current personal data;
- You have the right to request your personal data to be deleted without further delay in any of the following circumstances: your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes of which they were collected; in case you withdraw your consent; when you object data processing if the same are found to be unlawful; when personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State applicable to the Data Controller; in case personal data were gathered with a view of offering services to information society.
Your personal data may NOT be deleted for any of the following reasons:
(A) Use the right for free self-expressing and the right to information;
(B) Compliance with a Data Controller legal obligation about the performance of a task of public interest or exercising official authority conferred on the Controller;
C) For the purposes of public interest in the field of public health;
(D) For the purposes of archiving that is of public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, insofar as erasure is likely to make it impossible or seriously obstructing attainment of the purposes of such processing; or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
- You have the right to ask your data administrator to restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case the data will only be stored but not processed.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your personal data at any time by applying a separate declaration in our office.
- You are entitled to object the processing of your personal data and the competent authority to be addressed is the Personal Data Protection Commission, address: 2, Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov Str. Sofia 1592 (www.cpdp.bg).
- In case we need to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by these terms, we will provide you with a new data protection notice and, if necessary, we will require your prior consent for the new processing.
3.10. DATA PROCESSING CONSENT WITHDRAWAL CONSEQUENCES
Any data subject is entitled to withdraw its consent for the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent can be done electronically on the website https://ted.bg or at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Withdrawal of data processing consent for the purposes mentioned above will result in TED BED EAD not being able to send you messages and publications for advertising, marketing and commercial purposes, as well as to contact you electronically on issues related to the client program.
- Withdrawal of consent for the processing of above mentioned data will result in TED BED EAD not being able to contact its client on client-related issues by mobile phone and to send SMS messages and messages via Viber application for advertising, commercial, and marketing purposes.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON TOPICS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION, YOU CAN GET IN CONTACT WITH US AS FOLLOWS:
By e-mail: email@example.com
By post: 93 Maritsa Blvd., City of Plovdiv, ground floor, for Kavrakova Dekov & Partners Law Firm in their capacity of Data Protection Officer.